This course is presented online and accessible anywhere as a scheduled event. Students have access to the course material for 2 week period as selected by the participant. Support, both from technical and subject matter perspective is offered to each individual throughout the period.
This course covers background, theory, structure and workings of the rating tools and the basics of the certification process
The course material will be accessible from your personal GBCSA dashboard. It is up to you to decide whether you would like to review the material and move through the course incrementally spending about 45 – 60 minutes per day or setting aside a full 10 to 12 hours to move through it all at once.
During this 2-week period, you can:
- Access the material at any time of day
- Spend as little as 8 to 10 hours going through the material at your own pace
- Read course material
- Download everything to keep
- Access all technical manuals and other supporting documents
- Engage with other course participants through a forum
- Ask for technical support
- Complete quizzes to test your understanding