The online course forms a key part of the Green Star Accredited Professional Program for Existing Building Performance. If you’re a details person or no stranger to the online learning environment, you can chose to do the online course first. The advantage of this is that you will get a deep dive into the nitty gritty, technical detail of the tool right up front, preparing you really well for engaging with the more interactive workshop component of the program.
The online course is accessible anywhere with a reasonably good internet connection. Course material can be accessed with a computer, tablet or even a smart phone. On purchasing the course, participants can choose convenient dates to join a course. It runs every single month, starting on the second Monday of that month and is accessible to you for a full two week period. All the available dates are displayed on our website under the online course tab within your chosen Accredited Professional Program.
During this 2 week period, you can:
- Access the material at any time of day
- Spend as little as 8 to 10 hours going through the material at your own pace
- Read course material
- Download everything to keep
- Access all technical manuals and other supporting documents
- Engage with other course participants through a forum
- Ask for technical support anytime during working hours
- Complete quizzes to test your understanding