GBCSA Lifetime Achievement Award
Jun 26, 2017
In celebration of our 10 year milestone the GBCSA will be awarding a Lifetime Achievement Award to a member/s who has shown outstanding commitment to the green building agenda over the past 10 years.
We are calling on you, our membership community, to nominate worthy candidates taking the following criteria into account:
– Their green buildings portfolio
– Thought leadership in sustainability within the built environment
– Any direct involvement in green building projects
– What green projects have they been involved in?
– Relationship with GBCSA eg: board, member, sponsor, Accredited Professional, partner, etc. (specify nature of the relationship, time period and benefits)
Please outline responses to the bullet points above in a motivation letter not exceeding two A4 pages and send it to Michelle De Nysschen on or before midnight on the 31st July 2017.
The shortlisted Lifetime Achievement Award candidates will be awarded complimentary access to our annual convention where the winner will be announced. The convention will be held at Century City Convention Centre from 9 to 11 October 2017.