6th Edition Real Estate Development Summit 2019
July 04, 2019
Economic growth has been singled out as being the key driver of change in Africa. Now with Fortune 500 Investment companies from Europe, China, Middle East and USA pouring in around $200 billion into the African market, it has led to the development of several Residential, Commercial and Hospitality properties with around 1000+ Live projects and another 2000+ more being in the pipeline.
Africa is opening its doors to the world and demand for investment in African real estate is to reach a fever pitch in 2019 and beyond, as the continents markets turn to growth after years of trying trading conditions.
We are hosting The 6th Edition Real Estate Development Summit 2019 Sub-Saharan Africa on 25th & 26th July at The Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa where we will assist you to engage and portray your vision to the C-Level Decision makers who are Developers, Investors, Architects, Designers, Contractors,Consultants, Quantity Surveyors and Construction Companies under one roof who cater to 3000+ projects across Africa.
Why Attend RED SUMMIT-2019:
- Attendance of over 100+ Buyer profiles where you can pre-determine the type of profile you would like to interact with, so that you could tailor-make your presentations accordingly.
- Minimum of 1200+ Face To Face Business Meetings therefore streamlining months of business to just 1 day.
- Prior Notification of 400+ Residential, Commercial and Hospitality Projects with their Requirements, Budget, Contact details and a lot of key information regarding their projects.
- An opportune experience to build long-term relationship with the buyers, hence repeated business.
- A Chance to personally present your products and services to 200+ Decision Makers.
- An opportunity to Showcase and Exhibit your products.
- A Key Account Manager personally designated to your Company where we will assist you in maintaining your visibility and nurture your prospective buys.
- A Cocktail Dinner where you can network and mingle with the “Crème de la Crème” of the Real estate Business fraternity.
- Panel discussions revolving around Sustainability, Affordable Housing and Technological Advancement in South Africa.
This summit offers an impeccable platform for businesses to grow and gain traction in an evolving market. Now with a plethora of projects being on the verge of development and completion, there are multiple opportunities for each company to cater to these 3000+ projects. There is no better time than to invest in the future of Arica than right now.
To participate in the Summit, or to learn more details, visit this link or contact GBB at email@example.com.